Niederzell
St. Peter and Paul
Dated
1134
History
The first building was sanctified in the year 799. After several burnings it was demolished around 1080.
A second building was constructed on the original fundament until 1134.
Around 1750/60 the church was altered in rococo style.
1970-1977 a renovation followed to restore some of the original state.
Description
The main pieces from the original church are the inner arcades and the mural paintings in the apse.
Links
Todo: add alttext